Meta2Girls transforms teens of today into leaders of tomorrow.
The Meta2Girls Program instills self-esteem, life principles and leadership skills in teen girls ages 12-18 through mentorship and instructional programs.
The Meta2Girls Program confronts issues that affect teens and inspires them to have a voice. It is through a myriad of enriching experiences, empowerment seminars, interactive group activities, panel discussions, one on one peer mentoring, fellowship and fun that that teens develop life skills, and become wise decision makers.
How to participate:
Meta2Girls are looking for teens who want to develop their individual potential. Programs are hosted twice a year which require registration. Complete a Registration Form and Parental Consent Form to sign up for the Meta2Girls. Upon completion, each teen will receive; a certificate of completion, group photo and a Meta 2 gift.
2013 PROGRAM: 8 Course Transformation Program
8:45AM – 1:00PM
Starts February 2, 2013
- 02/02/13- “Who Am I?” Self Image/Value Yourself
- 02/02/13- “Social Butterflies”- Internet Safety and Social Networking
- 03/23/13- “Knowledge Is Power” The Importance of Education &Your Options
- 03/23/13- “Hot Topics” Healthy Relationships Vs. Toxic Relationships
- 04/13/13- “Dream Girls” Achieving Your Dreams
- 04/13/13- “She’s Got It” I – Presenting Yourself in Public (these will include public speaking & interview skills)
- 06/08/13- “She’s Got It” II – Presenting Yourself in Public (these will include appropriate attire, makeup application & poise/posture)
- 08/03/13- “Miss Manners” Etiquette &Fine Dining
- *Next Level Leadership Development will also be offered simultaneously to those teens who have already completed the courses listed above
Space is limited - Registration: $50.00
(includes class materials & lunch for the duration of the program)
Meeting Location: The Fountain Life Center 14065 S. MainHouston, TX 77035
Phone 713.358.2777 Fax 713.358.2759
Register and pay
Please complete the following forms and fax to 713-358-2759
To get more information send email to: Meta2@mymetamorphosis.org